We use cryptography for good.
Come join us!
We are craftspeople who are excited to work on uncharted territory in decentralized computing and cutting edge cryptography. While currently headquartered in San Francisco, we are a remote-first company. We welcome talented people from all backgrounds, throughout the United States and Canada.
We are growing quickly, and Iron Fish is rapidly evolving. Our team members and investors are experts in their fields, and each person brings a diverse set of skills and experiences.
What we value
- Flexibility — As a remote-first company, we invite you to work wherever you are most productive in any time zone between PST and ADT.
- Diversity — We celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees, our product, and our community to flourish. We are committed to creating and maintaining a welcoming and inclusive company.
- Growth — We hire talented people, and encourage team members to learn from and teach one another.
- Expertise — We are supported by some of the top VCs in the cryptocurrency world with access to top cryptographers for our field.
What we offer:
- Health benefits – 100% of most insurance premiums, as well as dental and vision, and over 100 plans to pick from.
- Generous parental and family leave.
- The equipment you need to feel comfortable at work — from a powerful machine to the right desk.
- We want team members to have a real stake in our success, and offer significant equity.
- Paid Time Off – We want you to take the time off you need to relax and recharge. In addition to federal holidays, we offer accrued time off of up to 15 days per calendar year, we close the office for winter break, and sick time is accrued at up to 8 days per calendar year.
- Lunch if you’re in the San Francisco office!
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. We're currently hiring for the following positions. If you don’t see the right role for you but are passionate about our mission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.