Backend EngineerAPPLY FOR THIS JOB
We are looking for entrepreneurial product-focused engineers to join our small foundational team here at Iron Fish in SF (or remote). If you are excited to work on uncharted territory in decentralized computing and cutting edge cryptography, we are looking forward to meeting you!What should I expect working here?
You will be challenged and always learning. This project spans concepts of distributed systems, heavy-duty cryptography, UI/UX challenges of simplifying complex information, and much more.
You will be encouraged to think about world economies and what it takes to build a global currency. You will build tools to bring equality to the global economy so that everyone has access to complete financial sovereignty.
We value kindness, curiosity, and the willingness to learn and to teach. 😊What you'll be doing:
We're looking for someone with:
- Collaborate with designers, leadership, and other engineers to design features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines
- Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
Nice to haves:
- At least 1 year of experience in software engineering
- Experience in at least one of our areas of focus:
- Cryptocurrency architecture development
- Web and/or Electron application development
- P2P application development
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- You have experience with Blockchains (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc..)
- You’ve worked with Electron, Rust, Kubernetes, Indexdb
- You have developed an interest in world economies or what it takes to build a global currency
A Note on Inclusion
At Iron Fish, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees, our product, and our community to flourish. Iron Fish is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.