About the role
Cryptographers at Iron Fish are specialized in practical and secure cryptographic protocols for blockchains. You will work to design, develop, and prove new and secure cryptographic protocols for a distributed system.
Why Iron Fish?
We promise you will be challenged, and always learning. This project involves distributed systems, some heavy-duty cryptography, UI/UX challenges of simplifying complex information, and more. You will build tools that help bring equality to the global economy, so that everyone has access to complete financial sovereignty. We value kindness, curiosity, and the willingness to learn and to teach.
What you’ll do
As an engineer in a fast growing company, the day-to-day may vary. But here is some of what you can expect to do:
- Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
What we are looking for
Below are just some examples of what your background may look like—go ahead and apply even if your experience is a little different.
- Worked in at least one of our focus areas:
- Cryptocurrency architecture development
Nice to haves
- You have experience with Blockchains (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc..)
- You’ve worked on zk-SNARKs or zero knowledge cryptography
- You are interested in world economies or what it takes to build a global currency
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. We're currently hiring for the following positions. If you don’t see the right role for you but are passionate about our mission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.