Principal Product Designer (San Francisco, Remote)
Our Principal Product Designer will own feature design and development—collaborating across Engineering, Marketing, and other functions to identify user and business needs. This role is perfect for someone who has a broad set of design skills, and is interested in being a part of a growing team.
As part of a small company, there will be chances to grow and try new things. But day-to-day you’ll likely do the following:
- Design high-quality features in Figma that ship quickly
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure high-quality implementation
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
In the first few months, expect to:
- Lay the foundation for the main Iron Fish applications
- Ship your first feature (with the help of our expert Engineers)
At Iron Fish, we’re committed to building a diverse team. Below are just some examples of what your background may look like—go ahead and apply even if your experience is a little different.
- You have a strong portfolio, showing off features that show creativity and are easy to navigate.
- You’re eager to learn new skills, and have a track record for being self-driven.
- You have solid product thinking and always question the why behind the designs or features.
- You’re interested in world economies and currencies (or in learning more about them!).
If you have any questions about this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org