About the role
Full Stack Engineers at Iron Fish work cross-functionally—collaborating with designers, leadership, and other engineers to design features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines. This role is perfect for someone excited to work on uncharted territory in decentralized networks and cutting edge cryptography.
Why Iron Fish?
We promise you will be challenged, and always learning. This project involves distributed systems, some heavy-duty cryptography, UI/UX challenges of simplifying complex information, and more. You will build tools that help bring equality to the global economy, so that everyone has access to complete financial sovereignty. We value kindness, curiosity, and the willingness to learn and to teach.
What you’ll do
As an engineer in a fast growing company, the day-to-day may vary. But here is some of what you can expect to do:
- Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
What we are looking for
Below are just some examples of what your background may look like—go ahead and apply even if your experience is a little different.
- Worked in at least one of our focus areas:
- Cryptocurrency architecture development
- Web and/or Electron application development
- P2P application development
Nice to haves
- You’ve worked with React, React Native, Typescript
- You have experience with Blockchains (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc..)
- You are interested in world economies or what it takes to build a global currency
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. We're currently hiring for the following positions. If you don’t see the right role for you but are passionate about our mission, please contact us at email@example.com.