Senior / Staff Mobile Engineer (San Francisco, Remote)
Senior Mobile Engineers at Iron Fish own the infrastructure of our mobile apps. This role is perfect for a self-starter who is excited to work on uncharted territory in decentralized computing and cutting edge cryptography.
Why Iron Fish?
- We promise you will be challenged, and always learning. This project involves distributed systems, heavy-duty cryptography, UI/UX challenges of simplifying complex information, and more.
- You will build tools that help bring equality to the global economy, so that everyone has access to complete financial sovereignty.
- We value kindness, curiosity, and the willingness to learn and to teach.
As an engineer in a high-growth company, the day-to-day may vary. But here is some of what you can expect to do:
- Lead the infrastructure of our mobile apps
- Mentor other mobile engineers on the team
- Collaborate with designers, leadership, and other engineers to design features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines
- Build, document and maintain tests, features, and infrastructure - Document architectural designs and requirements
- Help interview and recruit more talented engineers
Ideally, in your past you have:
- You’ve designed, built, scaled, and maintained production applications
- Demonstrated fluency with at least one of the following languages: Swift, Objective-C, Android, Kotlin, or React Native
Nice to haves:
- You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size)
- You have experience with Blockchains (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc..)
- You are interested in world economies or what it takes to build a global currency
If you have any questions about this position, please contact us at email@example.com